The new WEFA USB / AUX / Bluetooth interface allows you to stream music from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet from your car's original audio system.
It is also equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 Handsfree functionality with external microphone to allow you to converse hands-free.
One of the main advantages of the new USB / AUX / Bluetooth WEFA interface is represented by the support of A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, SPP, GATT, ATT technologies that allow you to control the playback of the music files stored on the associated Bluetooth device through the car radio commands. or those behind the wheel.
It is compatible with all Android, Windows Mobile, Apple iOS and Blackberry smartphones and is ready for use as soon as you enter the vehicle, there is no need to connect any cables to the device (except for charging if necessary).
- Connect any Android, Apple, Windows and Blackberry Smartphone in Bluetooth 4.0 mode and listen to music in wireless streaming from the original audio system of your car.
- Control playback using the next / previous track, fast forward / reverse, volume +/- of the original car stereo or those on the steering wheel.
- Connects directly to the original car stereo CD Changer port, high quality sound without interference.
- Plug and play - maintains the original appearance of the dashboard, thanks to its small size it can be easily hidden.
- Incorporates Bluetooth hands-free functionality (pauses music upon incoming / receiving a call and automatically resumes playback when finished)
- Answering / Rejecting calls using original keys (Fast forward FF).
- Support A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, SPP, GATT, ATT technologies Bluetooth audio streaming and playback control.
- USB port 1:playback of audio files from USB pendrive controlling their execution from the original keys of the car radio and / or from the steering wheel controls (if supported) supports MP3, WMA, FLAC (8-16-24bit), ACC files , MP4, M4A, WAV, AIF, AIFC.
- USB port 2: provides a power supply for charging your device - 5V-2A (has no other functions, charging cable not supplied).
- Auto pause function when switching to CD / TAPE / FM, etc.
- AUX input with 3.5mm jack for connecting devices without Bluetooth function.
- Supports many apps such as Spotify, Google Play etc. including the control of some features.
- Separate microphone for handsfree included in the kit.
- Interface size: 4.5 x 7.5 x 2.0cm.
The interface connects to the CD changer port located on the back of your car stereo. On some cars, this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on others you will need to remove the radio. Instructions how to remove your radio to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer.
Compatibility: Honda Goldwing GL-1800
The interface is compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device including Andriod, Blackberry, Windows, iOS mobile phones and tablets.
- Power supply voltage: 10.8V ~ 14.6V DC
- Power consumption during operation: 200mA
- Standby consumption: 3 mA
- Operating temperature - 35 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃
- DAC audio converter: 20 bit
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- WEFA USB / AUX / Bluetooth interface
- External microphone (cable length about 300cm)
- Cabling for connection to the CD changer port of the car radio (specific for each model)
- AUX cable with 3.5mm jack / jack connectors (approx. Length 100cm)
- USB> SD / microSD adapter
- Instructions for use in English, downloadable in the "Download" section
- Interface box