Mercedes NTG1, NTG2, Comand APS 50, Audio 20 Bluetooth USB AUX interface (MOST)
This interface is installed on the OEM radio via Fiber Optical system (MOST).
It therefore delivers high quality sound just like your original CD.
And with this seamless integration, you can control your songs from your favourite app (such as Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, iTunes, YouTube...) through your radio buttons and steering buttons.
- Support steering wheel buttons control
- Hands-free calling directly from the car stereo via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Audio streaming
- Support USB flash / SD card play ( MP3 & WMA files)
- Support AUX in external device
- App audio through car speakers
- Sound of music, navigation, podcasts, spotify, etc. through the car speakers
- Easy to use interface with menu browsing and music information on your car display (on selected radio with text support only)
- Phone charging via USB cable (300mAh)
USB file reading:
- File System: FAT16 or FAT32
- Storage capacity: up to 32GB music content
- Music Format: MP3, WMA
- MOST interface main module
- Fiber optical harness (Y cable)
- Power wiring
- Microphone, cable length 200cm
- 3.5mm AUX IN cable
- 2x red Scotch Lock wire connectors
- 1x optical loop connector
- Comand NTG2.5 is not supported! It features an SD card slot on top of the device screen.
- If there is no external 6-disk CD changer or OEM phone module or external amplifier with navibox, then in most cases the CD changer support must be (encoded) via OBD by Mercedes dealer.
- Audio 20 and the Automobile radios without ex-factory pre-installed CD changer are not suitable. CD changer support can be turned on with a diagnostic computer, but that does not make the radio compatible with this interface.
- Cannot be combined with an existing CD changer. Existing CD changer must be completely disconnected. If there is a CD changer in the trunk (only applies to S, SL, CL class), then the MOST connector of the detached CD changer must be placed an optical loop/bypass. This one will be included.